Wednesday 10 October 2012

Neverending Card #1

Evening All,
I went a little bit crazy this time and I decide to make never ending card. This is a really nice card to make and as it seems quite difficult to do, but it is not. The most important part and really time consuming are .... the decorations. to put things together so it all works out - this is a challange with this card.

well here are my attempts how it looks like.

 this is first page: paper is from NEW LEAF by Mindy, stickers are from craft magazine, bottom word is created rub-ons.

Next part: SU white paper, poundland stickers, washi tape, yellow embroidery thread.











  Next:
yellow embroidery thread,
washi tape,
SU white paper ....












Last but not least ......
Paper Isabelle,
rub-on Thank You.











I was trying to put soem video on my blog how it looks like and how to make it but . ..... I do not know how. YET !!!! I will lear soon. until than ... take a look at my pictures.
Thanks
Elzbieta

3 comments :

Mynn xx said...

This is so cool! I have wanted to try my hand at a never ending card but am too scared...you are amazing! :)

Michelle Looi said...

Such an interesting card! Great work!
Thanks joining us at 365cards
~Michelle

Josie Cox said...

Love your card. Thank you for sharing your talent. Hugs. Josie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...