Sunday 21 October 2012

White BG ...

Morning All,
It has been really wonderful weather this weekend. I can't believe it was Autumn weather. Sunny, warm, just lovely ... and with all those colours aroung ... yellow, red, oranges, browns ..... as as for typical England ... some green grass ... which by the way still amaze me ...

Back to the card. I picked a neutral colour for my BG but since I do not like just plain bg I added some extra paper from my stash to make it stand out - extra foam pads were used as well. than i made a rose from pattern paper which looks like old. :)
the sentiment was stamped on plain paper and then I crunch the paper. Straighten and added some ink on edges to make it look a little bit old. I found some leaves in my scraps and added to give some bright colour to the card.


everything looks really amazing. even the white BG stands out on this card.

thanks for stopping!
Elzbieta

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...