Saturday 9 February 2013

Scraps #3 - ribbons

Hello, today is a new month challenge - Ribbons. I have loads and loads pieces of ribbons, gathered them from projects, from old presents, from clothes, recycle cards and other sources. Anyway, it all piled up and I had enough one day - said to myself - "you need to do something with it or chuck it to the bin or ...else ...cause it is too much ...." so I sat and flick throug my sketch book to look for some ideas. here is what I came up with:

I know it is after Christams but I am taking part in a Christmas card Challenge in Splitcostastampers and though this would be so cool to add on to my collection


Here is close up of how I put ribbons .....

 DIY:
1. stamp image of snowman - Kanban stamp set
2. colour in.
3. cut out snowman
4. fix double side type around edge and stick randomly your ribbons - I added extra type where I needed.
5. stamp snowflakes on base card  (Martha S. green) and draw faux stitches.
6. cut circle from pale green cardstock, add stitches and stickers.
7. Fix snowmen to the front.

Here is my another card using scraps of ribbons: HI.......



thanks for looking and join me in recycling your scraps .....
Elzbieta 

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...