Thursday 31 July 2014

Be fabulous - Paper Kit#1

Hi,
Here is my second card from the kit. I really like this card as it has my favorite colours and is so stylish. hope you like it too. I used half of the 2 DP to make this card, sentiment and gems with some ribbon.

Measure 2" from 2 opposite corners (use reverse side of the card if you do not want to see the pencil line). Draw a line between them and cut the paper. I trim some of the DP so it is a slightly smaller than my base red card. than I mounted pieces together on a random scrap square. Tie a ribbon to cover the split , add sentiment and gems. I cut a flower shape from red card, cut petals and cover it with a little whit ink.

there you have it. All finished project with a few extra faux black stitches.




Thanks for stopping by.
Elzbieta xx

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...